Earning money online! Is that a big deal?
Any business has to go through 3 phases- entry phase where you just enter the world of business and wonder what you are supposed to do, exponential phase which is an interesting phase where you slowly get to learn the nuances of your business and the experimental phase which is even more interesting as you intend to try to endeavour the strategies that you came across to know how much you can benefit out of it. The last 2 phases can be collectively called the growth phase where you measure your benefits and it is so wonderful to know that you have learned something.
This article is going to take you through one of the most important strategies that can help you increase your sales online. It is a well-known strategy which is nothing but the use of social networks to earn money online and excel in your business. Ever wondered why Social network has gained so much importance in the past few years.
5 certain dos to do while using Social networks
- Invest time to build your profile
- Will you say no to an online marketing tool when it comes free of cost. Can you imagine any Social network engaging a payment gateway or asking you for a deposit. Take some time to make your profile interesting to read.
- Add an attractive picture of yours with the your profile well explained. Do not forget to include your education, experience and achievements. At the top of it all explain your business and if you run a website better showcase it, that’s a wonderful way to market your business.
- Follow people who follow you
- Most of the time, people who follow you tries to make a business with you or through you (or) he may run a business which is relevant to yours in some way. Why not follow them and learn more from them about marketing.
- Follow popular faces who have already excelled in your field
- If you are planning to run affiliate marketing, few people such as Stephen pierce and Stevepavlina can be your guide. If you are trying to be a blogger, Amit Agarwal & Renie Ravan can be your guide. Just google their names and you can find them in all popular Social networks. Give them a request and they do not mind accepting your request.
- You get to know a wide range of people who are in same field.
- Their followers get to know that you exist.
- Stay in constant touch
- Mail all your followers regularly. Update them with your activities. If you happen to receive any personal mail try to give importance and time and return the mail as long as it is related to your business.
- Be down to earth
- Do not hesitate to give friend request to at least 5 new people. The more you follow the more you will be followed and more the business in return
5 do nots to not to do while using Social network
- Do not showcase your personal details such as mobile number, house address, email id and so on.
- Do not get too personal in conversations with your followers.
- Do not use a picture which is too good and sophisticated to be morphed.
- Do not send continuous messages/ unwanted messages and too many messages, because that either becomes a spam or annoys your followers.
- Do not encourage people who makes attempts to deviate you from your business.
Simply, we can conclude that Social networks are powerful enough to attract any kind/range of audience. Investment of time and wise use of Social networks can take us simply to a different level.
If a work is worth doing, it is worth doing well.
“Thank you for your time & Have a great day”